CAT: Croftway iris catalogue 1998 now on-line

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Croftway iris catalogue 1998 now on-line
  • From: Croftway <Croftway@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 03:49:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone

After much sweat, tears and swearing, I have now got our 1998 bearded iris
catalogue onto our website - and the order form works!! (hurrah!!)

Anyone who is sufficiently interested to want to take a look will find it at

and click on the link marked "virtual iris catalogue" in the menu.
The remainder of the site has also been updated.

The paper version of our catalogue is not expected until February, so you can
have a sneak preview of our range for next year!

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK