Re: P. dichotoma picture

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: P. dichotoma picture
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:52:51 -0700 (MST)

<<  I need a good, well-focused, properly exposed picture of Pardanthopsis
 dichotoma for the book.  Anybody got one?  We will pay to use it. >>

Suggest you contact Pamela Harper down in Seaford, Virginia, who, in addition
to being the author of Designing with Perennials and Color Echoes and so forth
runs a horticultural stockfile photo company, or did last time I heard. Has in
the past included a variety of unusual Iris species in her slide presentations
that I have seen.

Your photographer should know how to reach her.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,VA
henryanner@aol.com