CAT: Surplus catalogs available

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Surplus catalogs available
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:40:39 -0700 (MST)

We have extra copies of our 1997 catalog available, they've expired and
you can't order from them, but if you'd like one for your catalog
collection or for reference, just send a 55 cent stamp (to cover cost of
postage) to: Superstition Iris Gardens, Dept. OC, 2536 Old Highway,
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306 and we'll rush you one out right away.

Offer valid for 1997 catalogs only while supplies last.  Please note OLD
catalog on your request.  Thanks!

Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--where we have now
had 3 frosts in a row--last three nights were 31, 31, and 30--great for
our SDBs and Siberians, but has ended our rebloom. :-(