Re: reticula, danfordiae and hermodactylus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: reticula, danfordiae and hermodactylus
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 19:11:48 -0700 (MST)

Now that I've planted the above this fall, can someone tell what to expect.
 Will these send up foliage when it warms up, then bloom?  Or do they more
or less send up a bloom stalk at the same time as the foliage?  I keep
staring at the ground, but nothing has happened yet.  I thought they might
put out early with the dutch iris, but that hasn't happened.

between Abilene & Fort Worth
expected down in the uppuer 20's tonight and for several more after

P.S.  How's ARIL REVERIE making it Walter?  Did it escape a freeze?