Re: OT - weather was Superstition Cat.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT - weather was Superstition Cat.
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:14:31 -0700 (MST)

Ellen Gallagher writes:

> 	Today was out first below zero day (F). It warmed up to 2 above
> 	at 8 AM....tonight should be colder since it is presently 5 above
> 	at 11:30 PM. We still have our marvelous white mulch and is pleasant
> 	walking in the woods as long as you wear long-johns, face mask and
> 	Sorel boots from Canada and a neck warmer.

Hi Ellen!

Ditto here - today is our first day below zero, so I guess that means you
beat us by 24 hours. We also have adequate snow cover (9 to 12 inches) to
protect the iris from the impact of the low temperatures. I avoid walking
under trees, as they are shedding a lot of snow presently. (-:>

cwalters@digitalpla.net