Re: Re: Rhizome Rot

Thanks to all who sent suggestions regarding my rot problem. The
overwhelming consensus advocated a 10% bleach solution as the best

Rot has usually been my problem with overwintering iris in the past.
Our weather simply encourages it. For example, we had two days of
snow that left about 6 inches, then two days of 30 degree highs.
Then the temperature climbed to the mid-40s and it rained for 4 days
straight. Right now the temperature is about 35, and it is snowing.

Thanks to this list, I might make a successful iris garden yet.

Duane Buell "dbuell@ptialaska.net"
Juneau, Alaska