Re: SPEC: CAT I.unguicularis

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997 lynn.woosley@juno.com wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:18:07 -0700 (MST) "william b. cook"
> <billc@atlantic.net> writes:
> >     My plants from the Iris Gallery arrived about ten days after I
> >placed
> >my order.  Those plants are growing nicely now.
> > >Mark A. Cook billc@atlantic.netDunnellon, FL.
   USDA Zone 9 near Zone 8 "Border"

> Mine arrived yesterday.  Great looking plants! Lynn Woosley
> Marietta, GA USDA Zone 8

Hi folks; I can't remember if this question has been raised before
but can this iris be grown in zones 4 &/or 5 outside without being
taken inside for the winter?

 Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
 Zone 4 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
AIS, CIS, SIGNA, IRIS-L, Canadian Wildflower Soc.

URL for the North American Native Irises web page
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html