Re: OT-Help! - DOGS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Help! - DOGS
  • From: IKern <IKern@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 23:16:23 -0700 (MST)

First off, what kind of dog.  If you are not familiar with me, I have owned a
pet store for the last 15 years.  How old is the dog?  Have any other changes
occured in the dog's environment recently?  New child, new carpet, new house,
new pet?
It is not a common  occurance for a healthy dog to suddenly become destructive
of plants.  Is this a selective targeting of plants, or an overall
If you can provide me with more info, I can provide you with more help.

I Kern.  pretty cold here.  The tips of the Iris fans just peek above the