Re: Spec: I. Lazica...the last word

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spec: I. Lazica...the last word
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 12:28:01 -0700 (MST)

First of all I want to thank everyone who gave me information on the
differences of I. Lazica vs I Unguicularis. (Ian, Bill & Graham in
particular).  This information has changed my mind on what I am growing
as Lazica.  It now seems to me that what I am growing is a variant of I.
Unguicularis and as to which one is a mystery that will keep me busy for
a while.  This next season I will purchase Lazica from a number of

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California...where Unguicularis (species) are blooming outside
despite 5 nights of light frost in a row and my potted ones are
perfuming the air in my den.
Zone 8