Re: Spec: I. Lazica...one more word

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spec: I. Lazica...one more word
  • From: ECPep <ECPep@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 21:38:15 -0700 (MST)

<< First of all I want to thank everyone who gave me information on the
 differences of I. Lazica vs I Unguicularis. (Ian, Bill & Graham in
 particular).  This information has changed my mind on what I am growing
 as Lazica.  It now seems to me that what I am growing is a variant of I.
 Unguicularis and as to which one is a mystery that will keep me busy for
 a while.  This next season I will purchase Lazica from a number of
 sources. >>

Rick,

Will you post the sources you have for the purchase of iris lazica (is it
Lazica?).
It sounds like another possibility for a conservatory plant.

Thanks,

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, N.Y.
zone 4 - Berkshire area