OT:PHOTO, New Web Site

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT:PHOTO, New Web Site
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 22:54:39 -0700 (MST)

Dear Friends on the List,
	Just in time for your Christmas wish list, we have finished a commercial
web site for Woodland Iris Gardens.  The site includes original iris art
and over ninety photographs.  Although we did not take the photos, we feel
that they show the characteristics and beauty of each variety.

Tomorrow is our society's potluck Christmas party and we are excited that
we can share the Name That Christmas Carol Game.  We'll try to sing
				Happy Holidays,
Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
Region 15, Zone 9
Ramona Ca. 25 miles N.E. of San Diego