Re: Spec: I. Lazica Sources ....was one more word

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spec: I. Lazica Sources ....was one more word
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 07:35:37 -0700 (MST)

ECPep wrote:

> Will you post the sources you have for the purchase of iris lazica (is it
> Lazica?).
> It sounds like another possibility for a conservatory plant.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Claire Peplowski
> East Nassau, N.Y.
> zone 4 - Berkshire area

Claire,

So far the only source I know of is The Iris Gallery of Jay Hudson.  The
SIGNA (Species Iris Group of North America) Seed Exchange has seeds
available (of Lazica) this year.  They also have seeds of over 500
different kinds of iris and irids.  Seeds sell for only .50 a packet,
what a bargin.  You must be a member to participate.  Join SIGNA now and
order all the seeds you want.

Join SIGNA for 4.00 single annual, 10.00 triennial, 5.00 dual annual,
12.00 dual triennal.  Send payment to Colin Rigby, 18341 Paulson SW,
Rochester, WA 98579.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California....where my SIGNA order is going out monday and
thinking that I ordered much too much.
Zone 8