Re: SPEC; SIGNA (was Setosa reply)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC; SIGNA (was Setosa reply)
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 09:39:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Celia:
     You write:

>  how often do the newsletters come out? I joined SIGNA early this
> year and have never received one. I did receive a small card welcoming me
> to the group, but nothing else so far.

I sent a check for SIGNA membership dues on behalf of the Logan (UT) Iris
Society to Colin Rigby on November 1. I received the card you refer to
above along with the Fall, 1997 issue of the SIGNA bulletin on November 22.
The SIGNA Seed Exchange List arrived in the mail Friday (Dec. 12). Perhaps
you need to remind them of your existence?

cwalters@digitalpla.net