Re: landscaping

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: landscaping
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:35:27 -0700 (MST)

Anner wrote:
 > Some of them are just messes which ramble all around and offer no
visual focal
 > point or cohesion.

What a delightful essay!  I have both gardens AND landscapes that fall
into the above category, in which the ambiance is apparent to me and, to
my total delight, an occasional visitor.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
aka Pigpen
with one 3 acre bottomland 'landscape' that some years is a solid mass
of color in late summer/early fall - Indian grass, red and blue lobelia,
goldenrods, marsh sunflowers, virgin's bower, wild ageratum and a bunch
of other stuff I can't think of right now.