Re: Thornbird and Rusty

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Thornbird and Rusty
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:22:21 -0700 (MST)

Patricia R. Wenham wrote:

> Hello,
> I really enjoyed the Thornbird carol but it sent up some signals to me
> that I hope someone can set at ease.  There have been no postings from
> Rusty lately and I felt if anything were to elicit mail from him it
> would be a mention of his favorite flower.

Hi, Patti!

You are right on.  Actually it was the part "there have been no e-mail
messages from Rusty"... <g>  I have enjoyed the comments on Thornbird...
and I check my email several times a day, so I do keep up, I just haven't
wanted to put my mouth in my foot over anything recently.  Mostly haven't
been posting because of how hectic school has become with teachers
determined to "squeeze in just one more chapter/test/project/scene
study/etc." before exams (which start Wednesday.)  Also seem to have
contracted a sore throat. Which for me is probably the worst thing to have
because I LIKE TO TALK!  My 6th grade math teacher once called me a
Babylonian because I babbled on and on... However, I am *flattered* to be
the subject of a posting to the list.  :-)

Rusty...drooling over some of the photos on the new iris web page.