THe seed list is here!  And I'm sure I will foolishly order another bunch of
seeds for exotic plants ill-suited for my climate.  But at 50 cents apiece,
it's just too tempting (I say, with one of my versicolor seedlings now
approaching 3 feet and putting out a healthy increase in its little pot).

And I finally got around to reading the SIGNA newsletter, which came, um, a
while ago, and discovered that there are people out there who are actually
working on varieties of danfordiae and reticulata.  Considering the weather
at the time those are blooming, I have to say these are hardy souls, indeed.
I have my danfordiae (the sterile Dutch nursery variety) planted outside my
front window so I can watch them bloom from inside!

Barb in Santa Fe, where all of last week's snow melted in about 15 minutes
today, and now you can't step off the porch without worrying about sinking
into the adobe.  Except of course it freezes at night.