OT: Humor

I hope this isn't out of line, but I thought it was worth
sharing. My apologies if it doesn't belong here.

I don't know if the following is true or not, but it sounds about
right. Somehow a Microsoft technicial support type ended up in a
military boot camp. A day came when he ended up on the rifle range.
After he fired several rounds at his target, word came back from
the spotters that he had missed every shot; the target was untouched.

He tried again with the same result, he hadn't hit the target at all.
In a moment of consternation he placed a finger over the muzzle of his
rifle, pulled the trigger and shot his finger off. He then turned to
his drill instructor and said, "You tell them guys downrange that things
are working like they should at this end. The problem definitely
has to be at their end."

Duane
Duane Buell
http://www.outdoorhq.com