Re: OT: Humor

I don't know about others on the List but I loved the joke. My husband
builds & maintains computer systems for private clients & I do desktop
publishing/graphics design so we've both had our battles with dear ol'
Microsoft over the years.

The son of good friends actually worked tech support at Bill's Shop for
a couple of years -- this kid was in college at the time & only mildly
computer capable himself but there he was, advising desperate Microsoft
customers on the phone. The mind truly boggles...

Marte in the mtns	Zone 4/Sunset 1  Colorado