SPEC: Iris lazica source

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SPEC: Iris lazica source
  • From: Croftway <Croftway@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 03:18:46 -0700 (MST)

At risk of being accused of blowing my own trumpet, we sell Iris lazica.
Unfortunately, we usually only sell it to visitors to the nursery, but I would
be prepared to ship it to any EU destination (sorry - not anywhere else - no
export permits yet).
We also sell unguicularis and the form Mary Barnard.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK

Much colder this morning than lately - made my ears raw as I cycled in to work