TB-Culture indoors

Has anyone tried to force TBs indoors in the winter as we do with pots of
tulips, and other Spring flowering bulbs. Is it possible to pot them up in
the Fall and let them rest outside for a few months and bring them inside
to bloom, perhaps under fluorescent lights?
Sally in the valley
SE NY Zone 6
where the snow will be melted before my Florida grandchild comes up for the
holiday to go sleigh riding.