Re: SPEC; SIGNA --Mail

	Celia wrote:

><< Claire, how often do the newsletters come out? I joined SIGNA early this
>  year and have never received one >>
>
>There seems to be some spread on when the Fall SIGNA was received. Ian got his
>in Canada on November 20th, Donald in South Carolina got his about two weeks
>ago and I finally got mine Friday. The Seed Exchange letter, on the other
>hand, arrived here in Richmond Saturday, the 13th, mailed first class from
>Olympia, Washington, on December 10. Both have rather a lot to say about
>setosas this time.

	I hesitated to say anything about this since my recollections are
	a bit hazy re my first year in SIGNA. I just remember that it seems
	that I was waiting and waiting for 'something' to arrive in the
	mail. Right now, I am waiting for the seed list that I yearn to
	receive. :-(( Last year it came early and I got my order in early
	...but this year who knows?

	The excellent Fall SIGNA arrived here in Nov., BTW.

	I second writing them.

	Cheers,

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone 3a
Siberian iris robin    /  sibrob@ncia.net