Re: SPEC; SIGNA --Mail

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SPEC; SIGNA --Mail
  • From: ECPep <ECPep@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:59:50 -0700 (MST)

 	I hesitated to say anything about this since my recollections are
 	a bit hazy re my first year in SIGNA. I just remember that it seems
 	that I was waiting and waiting for 'something' to arrive in the
 	mail. Right now, I am waiting for the seed list that I yearn to
 	receive. :-(( Last year it came early and I got my order in early
 	...but this year who knows?

I no sooner complained that my SIGNA seed list had not arrived than it was in
the mailbox today.  I have the order made and the envelope addressed.

On the hosta list there was an effort made to understand bulk mail  Members
wrote the editor when the journal arrived.  It was very interesting.  On month
elapsed before all were delivered, sometimes weeks between addresses blocks

I guess it can't hurt to write a note.

Claire Peplowski
East Nassau, NY
zone 4 - Berkshire area