Re: OT: Florida Weather.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Florida Weather.
  • From: ECPep <ECPep@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 18:02:43 -0700 (MST)

<< Over in Fort Worth, my sister's part of Florida, she buys soil from  Home
Depot and they deliver it on a pallet.  You cannot grow anything on the sandy
stuff that is original soil.  That is funny to me, buying soil to garden.
 Claire Peplowski >>

That Fort Worth remark above is supposed to be Lake Worth.  Should not write
after midnight.

Claire Peplowski