Re: OT-Florida weather

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Florida weather
  • From: Irisborer <Irisborer@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 03:09:02 -0700 (MST)

<< t seems as if half of all the people in eastern Canada go down to
 Florida for the winter.  One of the great joys of those that remain here
 and brave the weather is to learn of the terrible conditions these
 snowbirds experience down in Florida >>

Well... I'm no snowbird, but I AM going to Florida on Wednesday in order to
celebrate my Mom's birthday on Friday.  And, since I've been a very good girl,
I hope Santa or someone will at least let me see the sun.

Kathy Guest
across the border from Ian