Digital Cameras

I would appreciate hearing from those of you who are using a digital camera in
comjunction to computer pictures.  Sometime down the road we want to invest in
one, but in searching the web there are some fifty plus cameras at this point
ranging in price from $399 to $2,500 and up.  I know that there are daily
advances in quality and decreases in price; but what are you using, and how
satisfied are you with it.  Would you upgrade, and if so to what if price is
not the determining factor?

Bill & JaNiece Mull
Norfolk, Va