Re: Japanese pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Japanese pictures
  • From: Curt Marble <cmarble@tiac.net>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 06:27:13 -0700 (MST)

Ian wrote:
>Through alpine-l, I discovered some pictures of irises in Hiroshima.
>Unfortunately, the colour of a couple of them seem a little distorted,
>particularly japonica.  Has anyone seen it that blue?
>Note that the sanguinea has been named nertschinskia.

Hey Ian, How do you expect the Christmas cookies to get made if you give us
wonderful sites like this to explore?  I just spent more than a half hour
poking around this site!

Does anyone know a site where I can find pictures of Korean trees, shrubs,
perennials?  I have access to some seeds and for about 3/4 of them I can't
find pictures or descriptions in Phillips & Rix or in M. Dirr.

Kathy Marble <cmarble@tiac.net>
Harvard, MA
zone 5