Rare Iris Study Center

Greetings fellow iris-lers!  I don't normally post (lurked for almost 2
years, with 4 posts to my claim), but I just had to today.  In the mail, I
received a small package from Dr. Waddick with SEEDS!!!!!! Yipppeeee!
Pardanthopsis dichotoma, Iris notha, Iris klattii  - all from the former
Russian States and Mongolia.  Since I've never seen an ugly iris, are there
any pictures on the 'net of these beauties?    Any special tips on starting
these, or just the basic iris seed starting culture?

Also, did anyone else receive seeds?  I was thinking I had a secret admirer
or something...  plus, they arrived on my birthday!  I guess for know I'll
go with the secret admirer story, it makes me feel good...  but please feel
free to burst my bubble.:>
Better get back to work......

Jan Haney
Stillwater, NY (zone 4 at frozen Saratoga Lake)
Region 2 - Empire State Iris Society/Capital Hudson Iris Society