Re: OT-Dogs

I didn't notice anyone else mention this idea, so . . .

One thing that might help with the greens shortage is to grow greens
indoors for your dogs.  I've done this for my cats before (to help with
clearing hairballs).  Many pet shops even carry small quantities of seeds
for the greens that
cats, at least, seem to prefer.

Lynn Woosley
Marietta, GA