OT: Thank you

Here I am, riding the tail end of this thank you thread.....

I , too, received seed from Dr. Waddock.  The day I received them, I left for
a week's R &R. Upon my return, I spent several evenings here at the PC reading
all my mail. As I usually do, I went to write a thank you message, and
realized that I didn't have his EM address. So I waited from him to post, so
that I could respond privately. But since now, the thread has come up, and I
know it's OK to go off issue, I can say, publicly,

THANK YOU, DR. WADDICK, FOR YOUR SINCERE GENOROSITY ! :::smile:::

Karen Ernst