Re: HISTORIC VS. MODERN TB's - lengthy

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HISTORIC VS. MODERN TB's - lengthy
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 06:16:06 -0700 (MST)

> As 1997 draws to a close, which "modern" varieties =
> do you think will be historic in 2027? JESSE'S SONG, THORNBIRD, DUSKY =
> CHALLENGER, LADY FRIEND=85.
>
> Joe and Donna
> Argyle Acres

	All but THORNBIRD will be in my historic bed in that year!  But,
we don't have to wait until 2027 for the above to become historic.  They
are eligible 30 years after their introduction day, so most of the above
have only twenty years (more or less) to reach this milestone.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8