OT:Amazonian Bargains

If only I could kick myself.  I cajoled my wife into buying me a large
selection of garden books direct from Timber Press for Christmas.

Every single title I wanted (and perhaps every Timber Press book?) is being
offered by Amazon for 30% off list price.

Check it out.  Profit by my mistake.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College