Re: TB: Awards....was....HISTORIC VS. MODERN TB's -Lengthy

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB: Awards....was....HISTORIC VS. MODERN TB's -Lengthy
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:22:34 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Henryanner wrote:

> << What do most of these varieties have in common? >>
> Are you thinking about the same thing they have in common with MARY GEDDES?
> Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA --Rooting always for HELEN COLLINGWOOD
> Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com
	The ones I had reference to are SILVERADO and HONKY TONK BLUES.  I
have two fans of these in the many years I have grown them.  They do not
increase, nor do they bloom.  1998 will be the last year for them if they
do not win, place or show.  SKYWATCH grew well but bloomed only every
three or four years  WINTER OLYMPICS and PACIFIC PANORAMA were never a
problem.  I have never grown MARY GEDDESS.

		Walter Moores
		Enid Lake, MS 7/8