Garbled Message

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Garbled Message
  • From: "Joe Spears" <argliris@gte.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:33:11 -0700 (MST)

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BD0B0A.1D6E7A80

Apologies for the garbled nature of my post - Historic vs Modern TBs,
It seems to have taken on a life of its own after it left Argyle.  If
you would like a clean copy write to me OFF-LINE at my home address
argliris@gte.net and I'll send it in Word 6 format.  Part of the problem
was probably that my original message was left and right justified.  I
don't know what caused the "Part 1, Part 2" mess.

Joe and Donna
Argyle Acres

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BD0B0A.1D6E7A80

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Apologies for the garbled nature of my post - Historic vs Modern =
TBs,<BR>It=20
seems to have taken on a life of its own after it left Argyle.&nbsp; =
If<BR>you=20
would like a clean copy write to me OFF-LINE at my home address<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:argliris@gte.net">argliris@gte.net</A> and I'll send it =
in Word 6=20
format.&nbsp; Part of the problem<BR>was probably that my original =
message was=20
left and right justified.&nbsp; I<BR>don't know what caused the =
&quot;Part 1,=20
Part 2&quot; mess.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Joe and Donna<BR>Argyle=20
Acres</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BD0B0A.1D6E7A80--