Iris notha, Iris klattii

Jan Haney is lucky to have wild seed of notha and klattii.  If you have
seedling to spare next summer, let me know and I will drive down to pick
them up carrying
"swaps".  I would be interested to know whether James Waddick now
consider these two to be separate species or are they still subspecies
of Iris spuria.  Any indication in the correspondence that accompanies
the seeds?  It appears as if Dave Nisonger feels thatmuslmanica and
klatti are different species but it is not clear from the BIS monograph
whether that means that they are both different from spuria.

I still do not have the SIGNA seed list!  Are these seeds in there?

Ian, it Ottawa