Re: Lioness and plants.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Lioness and plants.
  • From: "Patricia D, Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:37:39 -0700 (MST)

Date:          Wed, 17 Dec 1997 07:10:16 -0700 (MST)
From:          "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>

>  No gators in that river,
> I have wade in that river looking for petrified coral near Valdosta
> Ga.
> Pat.

     This is a different Withlacoochee River.  I have seen the one in
Georgia.  They are two separated rivers.  The one here starts near Winter
Haven, then flows north and northwest to Dunnellon, then goes west into the
Gulf of Mexico.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.

My maps show it starting in Ga and crosssing into Fl. and then
spliiting into a river that then goes west into Gulf of Mexico See it
starts at Quitman Ga. then flows south  until it starts west above
Live Oak FL. and becomes the Suwanee.