Re: Lioness and plants.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Lioness and plants.
  • From: "Patricia D, Brooks" <pdbrooks@awod.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:57:09 -0700 (MST)

Date:          Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:14:55 -0700 (MST)
From:          "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>

> >      This is a different Withlacoochee River.  I have seen the one in
> > Georgia.  They are two separated rivers.  The one here starts near
Winter
> > Haven, then flows north and northwest to Dunnellon, then goes west into
the
> > Gulf of Mexico.
> >
> > Mark A. Cook
> > billc@atlantic.net
> > Dunnellon, FL.
>
> Oh, THAT Withlacoochee River!

     If I knew what Withlacoochee meant, I would tell you all.  I think I
will try to find out.  They caught that Lioness a few hundred yards from
the cage she escaped from.  Thinking of wild animals, if anyone plans on
visiting Orlando, watch out for the Bears.  There is an Acorn shortage in
the forests, so Bears are wandering into Orlando hunting for food.  This is
not a joke.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.

Send them to my house I had a good crop that will take two years of
picking out of my beds.

Pat