Ellen wondered:

<<  	Thank you Mark. This is the first reference to a TB in this
 	landscaping thread that I might try and obtain. Now to locate it..
 	where are those '97 catalogs that I just put away? >>

Argyle Acres stocks it, Ellen.

That is, Joe and Donna Spears of this list, of course!

Argyle Acres
910 Pioneer Circle East
Argyle, TX 76226-6714
Catalog for two first class stamps--request historic listing.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS
"Don't let the old ones slip away!"