Re: SPEC-sanguinea

<< All this confirms that uncertainty is a feature of science. >>

As I once mentioned in another context, the philosopher George Santayana said
that science was best understood as "a body of informed opinion aspiring to be

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA--where uncertainty is a feature of life and a
pot of those branching sanguineas from last year's SIGNA seed exhange are
wintering it out under the magnolia in the yard even as we speak
Henry Hall henryanner@aol.com