I. Pseudacorus moisture question

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: I. Pseudacorus moisture question
  • From: Duane Buell <dbuell@ptialaska.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:31:41 -0700 (MST)

I have some seedlings that are growing well under lights with daily
watering. I'm keeping them clipped off at about 10" and the tips of
the plants are within an inch or two of the light tubes. Since these
are a "water iris" I am wondering if they would do better if the base
of the pot were in standing water so it is constantly wet?

Thanks,
Duane
Duane Buell "dbuell@ptialaska.net"
http://www.outdoorhq.com/garden/garden.htm