Re: I. Pseudacorus moisture question

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: I. Pseudacorus moisture question
  • From: RMTURLEY <RMTURLEY@AOL.COM>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:04:44 -0700 (MST)

In a message dated 12/19/97 4:30:40 PM, Rick Tasco wrote:

<<For what its worth, my Pseudacorus are grown in soil in a bed along with
bearded and lilies.  They grow, thrive and bloom each year and do just fine.
If anything the plants might be somewhat shorter.>>

In this part of the world,  I. pseudacorus grows where it chooses!  It does
not matter if it is wet or dry.   Would it not be worderful if all our iris
were so amiable in habit that they would grown anywhere as this iris?

Robert Turley
Lake Charles, LA
zone 9a