CULT: Iris pseudacorus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: Iris pseudacorus
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 16:47:38 -0700 (MST)

     Iris pseudacorus is probably one of the easiest Iris types to grow.
Although it will grow in standing water (hence the name "Water Iris"), it
will also grow in any garden soil that will sustain TB Irises.  It is not
     Duane, I would not put your seedlings in standing water if I were you.
 Iris pseudacorus will do fine as is.  I figure that this species has a
good chance of surviving and blooming in Juneau.  Good Luck.

Mark A. Cook		Low:     44 F  ( 7 C)  In morning fog.
billc@atlantic.net	High:    71 F  (21 C)  Fog was gone by 10:00 AM
Dunnellon, FL. 		Now:     53 F  (12 C)  Clear skies.