Re: OT?: African Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT?: African Iris
  • From: ECPep <ECPep@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 19:31:58 -0700 (MST)

<<      Today, I got to see the first bloom on any of my African Iris (Dietes)
 plants.  Although I had seen flowers on other such plants elsewhere in the
 area, this bloom is special.  Everyone in a suitable climate should grow
 this plant.

 Mark A. Cook >>

I have a friend who has this iris potted in a sun room.  It has never bloomed.
How many hours of daylight are your plants receiving, Mark?

Claire Peplowski