Re: SIB - True landscape Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: SIB - True landscape Iris
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <cwalters@digitalpla.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 17:54:45 -0700 (MST)

I agree with Anner and Walter that no one class of irises can lay claim to
be the sole true landscape plant in the Genus. On the cover of the January,
1997 AIS Bulletin one can see Siberian iris playing their role in the
landscape, and doing it quite handsomely, too. But the April, 1997 cover
shows I. Pseudacorus in the same role and a look back at the July, 1996
cover will reveal that Tall Beardeds can win star billing, too.