landscape iris

I have only been lurking since yesterday when I signed onto the Internet for
the first time.  I'm so organized I've misplaced all my notes on how to use
email or set up a web page.  But, I'd like to try to add my two cents.

I think determining the best landscaping iris is like asking an interior
designer what is the best design for every home.  It depends on garden style,
location, environment, maintenance, and how quickly one wants the landscape to
develop, etc..

When speaking to garden clubs, I usually suggest Siberian or Dwarf Bearded.
The dwarf's spread quickly and because most of the blooms are at the same
level, it gives a sweep of color.  Great for landscaping.

Ann Cline,
Royal Oak, MI
Region 6
Iris Club of Southeast Michigan