Re: landscape iris

AnnCline wrote:
> I have only been lurking since yesterday when I signed onto the Internet for
> the first time.  I'm so organized I've misplaced all my notes on how to use
> email or set up a web page.  But, I'd like to try to add my two cents.
> I think determining the best landscaping iris is like asking an interior
> designer what is the best design for every home.  It depends on garden style,
> location, environment, maintenance, and how quickly one wants the landscape to
> develop, etc..
> When speaking to garden clubs, I usually suggest Siberian or Dwarf Bearded.
> The dwarf's spread quickly and because most of the blooms are at the same
> level, it gives a sweep of color.  Great for landscaping.
> Ann Cline,
> Royal Oak, MI
> Region 6
> Iris Club of Southeast Michigan
Hi There,
 I'm a lurker to but not becose I haven't figured out the system, I just
haven't had a chance to post any messages re: Irises. Don't worry about
trying to figure out the system, it will come togater(kinda sounds like
a beatles song osen't it) after a while. BTW (by the way) I liked what
you said about trying to find the perfect landscaping iris, after all
you don't go to an auto mechanic for open heart sergery.
(type to you latter)
| \ichard
Shehor/\/ Jr.