SPEC. Iris pseudacorus

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SPEC. Iris pseudacorus
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 17:11:24 -0700 (MST)

Claire,
     Count me in when it comes to the Iris pseudacorus Admiration Society.
I love this species of Iris.  It was very durable in Kentucky, and it looks
like it is one of the Iris species suitable for the area in which I now
live.  It can be found in gardens here.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, FL.    Glad the days will be getting longer now.