Re: CULT: iris indoors in pots

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: iris indoors in pots
  • From: Diana Louis <glouis@rogerswave.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:37:06 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Linda Mann wrote:

> Lloyd Zurbrigg wrote that he keeps bearded iris (blooming?) all (most of
> the?) winter indoors in pots (sorry, I didn't save the original post).
> Lloyd - what kind of lighting, temperature, watering, fertilizing, size
> pots do you give them?
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
> wishing I had an indoor iris bloom
Linda, You could have some iris blooming if you can get some Dutch
iris bulbs and put them in pots.

Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca> <- private email address
Zone 4 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
AIS, CIS, SIGNA, IRIS-L, Canadian Wildflower Soc.

URL for the North American Native Irises web page
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html