OT: DENNIS BISHOP + MESSAGE TO BILL

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: DENNIS BISHOP + MESSAGE TO BILL
  • From: rimat <terra@catskill.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:38:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everyone--

The Starlord/Dahliaman has transported himself successfully to S CA and
asked me to update you all:
He arrived Dec. 6 in the wake of an El Nino storm and is renting a room
in a home in Sunland.  When he gets a car, he'll look for a "better"
place to live.  He can be reached at Dennis Bishop
				     9708 Wornom Ave
                                      sunland, CA 91040
                                      818-951-5895
he brought with him a TB, 2 LAs, all the Walking Iris Bill sent him and
a few yellow Walking Irises  (and a partridge in a pear tree?).  I
shudder to think how difficult it must have been for him to leave his
gardens.
Bill who moved to Fl last summer:  DB would like you to send him a pcard
with your mailing address.  something to do with the computer that has
his data on it did not "make the trip unbroken and the system I do have
up doesn't have the data files."  Bill, I guess you know who you are and
what this is about.
It'll be awhile before he gets back on on-line.  I'm glad he's staying
in touch.  Sounds to me as though he misses us.
Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny   zone 4