Poinsettias...Yes, they will live

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Poinsettias...Yes, they will live
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 22:31:24 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone!

Finals are finished, so I've had some time to get caught up w/ the iris
list again.

Steve Rocha, I think, was the one who asked about keeping a poinsettia
alive.  For the record, one of my best friends gave me a poinsettia last
year when I was in the hospital, and it is STILL alive, and in fact, in
bloom.  So it is possible.  And if we did it here in Texas, I'm sure you
can do it in sunny CA.

Rusty