Dennis Bishop

     I am glad you relayed that message from Dennis Bishop.  I sent him
some babies of my Walking Iris (purple/white) this year.  I think he is
thinking of me as "Bill in Florida)  billc@atlantic.net is my e-mail
address and the ISP account is in my father's name, William B. Cook.  I
will send something to him in a day or two.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.